subota, 12. veljače 2011.

Barräkas & Eutänasia-Resistiendo Al Exterminio (split) 2010



In this post i will be writing about two bands.Mate from Barräkas ask me to post this split and i was very amazed when i am listened this great split.Let's go Barräkas are hardcore punk band coming from Costa Rica litlle bit they remind me on Scandinavian hardcore scene especially band called Terveet Kadet.Eutänasia are hardcore/litlle bit crusty for me coming from Columbia.Their style reminds me of new modern crust style very good guys.On this split you can find 11 great songs i can't decide which one is better both of you are fucking great.I do not know when I last time heard such a good split, one refreshment for DIY scene.Download this guys ,support them and i hope you will like this such a great release.


Tracks:
Eutänasia
01.Inmortal Desigualdad
02.Autoritarismo = Muerte
03.No a la guerra, no a la paz
04.Te mienten
05.En tus manos

Barräkas
06.Caminando sobre Ruinas
07.Reflejo
08.Recupera tu Vida
09.Te Educan
10.Masacre Innecesaria
11 Musta Jumala (Terveet Kadet)




DOWNLOAD



Eutänasia

CONTACTS:
MYSPACE


Barräkas

CONTACTS:
MYSPACE

SITE

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar