srijeda, 16. ožujka 2011.

Brutal Knights-Total Rebellion 2009



Brutal Knights are hardcore punk from Canada.This band i heard first time long ago but i was very lazy to listening them.3 months before i heard first time their songs and i was regretted that beucase i was i must say again lazy bastard to hear a very fucking great band.This killer release contains 8 great songs.On this killer release i very liked song called "Fight you in my mind".Their influence are i think they are Black Flag and Bad Brains they really reminds me expecly on Bad Brains.I really recommended you to download this killer release.I hope you will like this.Cheers!!!

Tracks:
01.Electronics
02.Fight you in my mind
03.Gonna stay in
04.Shit happens you deal
05.Total rebellion
06.Why the beard
07.Were not young
08.Any of me

DOWNLOAD

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar